Lawn Fertilization Program in Wilmington, DE, Bryn Mawr, Wayne, PA & Nearby Areas
Our team will treat your grass with granular lawn fertilizers 6 times a year.
Lawn fertilization treatments are a surefire way to improve the health of your lawn, encouraging a beautiful color on the grass blades and strengthening their roots. A lush and green lawn can spruce up the aesthetics of your property and improve your curb appeal! Here at Delaware Valley Turf, we offer a lawn fertilization program to properties in Wilmington, DE, Bryn Mawr, Wayne, PA, and surrounding areas. Our program involves 6 treatments from March to November to ensure your lawn is supplied with the nutrients it needs to thrive throughout the year.
We use granular lawn fertilizers that are pet-safe! What's more, our lawn fertilization program includes weed control treatments to eliminate nutrient-stealing weeds from your turf.
Our Lawn Fertilization Schedule
We offer a lawn fertilization program that includes multiple treatments throughout the year to keep your grass in excellent shape during the growing season. Here is a detailed breakdown of our lawn fertilization schedule:
- March: Our first lawn fertilization treatment in the spring will give your grass a much-needed boost to enter the new growing season in tip-top shape.
- April/May: We do a second follow-up treatment in the spring to help prepare your lawn for the summer season.
- May/June: Our team will apply another round of lawn fertilizers in the summer to strengthen your grass and help it survive the summer stress.
- July/August: We will give your grass nutrient-packed lawn fertilizers to help it get the nutrients it needs to push through the last part of the summer.
- September: Your grass will receive a lawn fertilization treatment in early fall, helping your lawn recover from summer.
- October/November: Our last fertilization treatment for the season is in mid to late fall to prepare your grass for the winter season.
Our granular lawn fertilizers are pet-safe.
Here at Delaware Valley Turf, we make sure that we don't put the health of your pets at risk with our fertilization treatments. When you sign up for our lawn fertilization program, we will use organic-based, granular lawn fertilizers that are pet-safe. This way, you can rest easy knowing that you won't be putting the health of your pets at risk for the sake of a beautiful lawn!
Our lawn fertilization program includes weed control treatments.
Our lawn care experts are committed to improving and maintaining the health of your lawn. To achieve this, we designed our lawn fertilization program to include weed control treatments! We incorporated liquid weed control treatments in our program to ensure your lawn has no competition for nutrients and other essential resources. Our team uses pre-emergent weed control treatments to prevent weeds from emerging and post-emergent treatments to eliminate weeds that are already taking over your turf. You can also rest easy knowing our weed control treatments are safe for your pets once dry!
Our weed control treatments target weeds like dandelions, clovers, crabgrass, nutsedge, wild violet, ground ivy, and more.
Strengthen your lawn with our lawn fertilization treatments. Give us a call today to sign up!
At Delaware Valley Turf, we proudly offer our lawn fertilization treatments to properties in Wilmington, DE, Bryn Mawr, Wayne, PA, and nearby areas. Our crew has been strengthening lawns since 2008, and we have gained valuable skills and experience throughout the years to give you the best results for your grass. Give us a call today at (610) 328-4170 to sign up for our lawn fertilization service.